MeiKe MK-600 ETTL SPEEDLITE FOR CANON
- On-camera, E-TTL II/E-TTL/TLL autoflash Speedlite
- Guide No: 60(at 105mm focal length, ISO 100 in meters/feet)
- Flash coverage: 24-105mm (14mm with wide panel)
- Auto Zoom (Flash coverage set automatically to match the lens focal length and image size)
- Manual Zoom
- Swinging/tilting flash head (bounce flash)
- Flash Duration: Normal flash: 1.2 ms or shorter,
- Quick flash: 2.3 ms or shorter
- Color temperature infromation transmission: Flash color temperature information transmitted to camra when flash is fired
- Exposure control system: E-TTL II/E-TTL/TTL autoflash, auto/manual external metering, manual flash
- Effective flash range: Normal flash:Approx. 0.5-30m / 1.6 -98.5 ft.
- Quick flash: 0.5-7.5m / 1.6 - 24.6 ft. (min), 0.5-21m / 68.9 ft. (max)
- Flash exposure compensation: Manual, FEB: 1/3 stop increments (Manual and FEB con be combined)
- FE lock: With <FEL> button or <*> button
- Stroboscopic flash: Provided (1 - 199 HZ)
- Flash exposure confirmation: Pilot lamp lights
- Flash Recycling (with size-AA alkaline batteries)
- Recycling time/Flash-ready indicator: Normal flash: Approx. 0.1-5 Sec. / Red pilot Lamp lights
- Quick flash: Approx. 0.1-2.5 Sec. / Green pilot Lamp Lights
- Transmission method: Optical pulse
- Channels: 4
- Wireless options: OFF, Master, and Slave
- Transmission Range:
- Indoors: 12-15m
- Outdoors: 8-10m
- Master unit reception angle: +40 ~ -40 degrees horizontal, +30 ~ -30 degrees vertical,
- Controllable slave groups: 3 (A, B and C)
- Flash ratio control: 1:8 - 1:1 - 8:1 in 1/2-stop incremments
- Slave-ready indicator: AF-asssist beam blinks
- Modeling flash: Fired with camera's depth-of-field preview button
Linkable AF Points: 1-45 AF points (28mm or longer focal length), at center: 0.6 - 10m, periphery: 0.6 - 5m.
Internal power: Four Size-AA alkaline batteries
Extenal power: Compact battery pack CP-E4
L x W x H: 191 x 77 x 60 mm
Type-A EOS cameras (E-TTL II/E-TTL autoflash), Type-B EOS cameras (TTL flash)
- 1 x flash bag
- 1 x Meike MK-600
- 1 x English and Chinese manual
- We realize that buying items sight unseen on the Internet can be scary on occasion. That is why at CameraMagic we offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee - No Questions Asked for 1 days after your purchase. If you are unhappy with any aspect of the product you may return your product for a full refund, including shipping both ways.
- All our products sold as "New" are also covered by a South African manufacturer backed warranty. The warranty period may differ from item to item.
- Some items need to be ordered from our SA suppliers, which will take 3-4 business days to arrive on our premises. if we have it in stock we will indicate it in the product's listing, for example "Item in stock - Ready to send." Otherwise we need to order it first, in which case we will indicate: "Please post a question first on stock availability"
- We will only do courier shipment since normal postage is unreliable.
- A small flat rate fee will be charged for all courier deliveries to any destination in South Africa (We only ship to destinations in South Africa.) However, if the destination is a rural area where The Courier Guy stipulates that a special quote is needed, we will notify you of the charge and an extra payment will be required as delivery will be more expensive to these destinations.