MeiKe FC-100 LED Macro Ring Flash Light for Nikon, Canon, Pentax, Olympus And Panasonic
The MeiKe FC-100 is a ring type macro flash light designed particularly for close-up, medical, scientific and forensic photography. Built with 32 pieces high intensity LED's, this macro ring flash illuminates the subject, no matter how low the lighting conditions are. You can use this LED flash light as an instant flash or for non-stop light photo shooting, which is mainly required in close-up photography. Equipped with pre-flash system, this macro ring flash allows you to turn on either full illumination or partial illumination, depending on the lighting situation.
• Full innovation LED flash technology
• Seven levels of luminance.
• Includes 40.5 mm, 52mm, 55mm, 58mm,62mm, 67mm, 72mm 77mm adapter rings, so you can use it with almost any type of lens.
• Four working mode: Light mode, Flash mode, L mode (Left half of the annular flash) and R mode (right half of the annular flash).
• Flash GN: 15
• Effective flash scope: 5CM-1.5M
• Colour temperature: 5500K
• Exposure time: 1/100 seconds
• Power supply: 4 AA batteries
• Weight: 167.2g
Nikon: D7100, D5200, D600, D3200, D800/D800E, D5, D5100, D7000, D3100, D300S, D3000, D3X, D90, D700
Canon: EOS 5D Mark III , 5D Mark II, 1Ds Mark [IV / III / II / I ], 1D Mark [III / II N/ II / I] 6D, 5D, 7D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 40D, 30D, 100D, 700D, 650D, 600D, 550D, 500D, 450D, 400D, 350D, 300D, 1100D, 1000D
Olympus: E5 E620 E420 E520 E3 E600 E620 E30 E450 E500 E510 E420 E410 E400 E330
Panasonic: GF6 GH3 G5 GF5 GX1 GF3 G3 GH2 G2 GF2 G1 GF1 G10
Pentax: K-30 K-01 K-5 K-7 K-M K-r K20D K-m K10D K100D
- We realize that buying items sight unseen on the Internet can be scary on occasion. That is why at CameraMagic we offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee - No Questions Asked for 1 days after your purchase. If you are unhappy with any aspect of the product you may return your product for a full refund, including shipping both ways.
- All our products sold as "New" are also covered by a South African manufacturer backed warranty. The warranty period may differ from item to item.
- Some items need to be ordered from our SA suppliers, which will take 3-4 business days to arrive on our premises. if we have it in stock we will indicate it in the product's listing, for example "Item in stock - Ready to send." Otherwise we need to order it first, in which case we will indicate: "Please post a question first on stock availability"
- We will only do courier shipment since normal postage is unreliable.
- A small flat rate fee will be charged for all courier deliveries to any destination in South Africa (We only ship to destinations in South Africa.) However, if the destination is a rural area where The Courier Guy stipulates that a special quote is needed, we will notify you of the charge and an extra payment will be required as delivery will be more expensive to these destinations.