Product Code: Meike-MK-RC9-Wireless-Flash-Trigger-Nikon-N1
Availability: In Stock
Item in stock - Ready to Send
1. TTL mode flash
2. Use FSK 2.4GHz reach 100m.
3. Flash sync speed reach to 1/320s.
4. Build transmitter and receiver in one.
5. Can shutter camera and trigger 2 more flashes.
6. Support wired and wireless (maximum 100m) remote flash control.
7. Support PC synchronization with studio flash light.
8. Awaking function.
N1 Supported Models F6, F5, F90, F90X, F100, D3, D1, D1H, D1X, D2, D2H, D2X, D3, D3X, D100, D200, D300, D300S, D700, D800, D800E
- 2 x MK-RC9 flash remote trigger for Nikon
- 1 x PC to 6.35mm studio flash cable
- 1 x 6.35mm to 3.5mm jack adapter
- 1 x Shutter adapter cable for MC-DC2
- We realize that buying items sight unseen on the Internet can be scary on occasion. That is why at CameraMagic we offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee - No Questions Asked for 1 days after your purchase. If you are unhappy with any aspect of the product you may return your product for a full refund, including shipping both ways.
- All our products sold as "New" are also covered by a South African manufacturer backed warranty. The warranty period may differ from item to item.
- Some items need to be ordered from our SA suppliers, which will take 3-4 business days to arrive on our premises. if we have it in stock we will indicate it in the product's listing, for example "Item in stock - Ready to send." Otherwise we need to order it first, in which case we will indicate: "Please post a question first on stock availability"
- We will only do courier shipment since normal postage is unreliable.
- A small flat rate fee will be charged for all courier deliveries to any destination in South Africa (We only ship to destinations in South Africa.) However, if the destination is a rural area where The Courier Guy stipulates that a special quote is needed, we will notify you of the charge and an extra payment will be required as delivery will be more expensive to these destinations.