Item in stock - Ready to Send
- Canon EOS: Elan series, 300D, 350D, 400D, 450D, 500D, 550D, 1100D, 600D, 650D, 700D, 100D, 1000D, 60D & 70D
- Canon PowerShot: G10, G11, G12, G15, G16, G1 X & G1 X Mark II, SX50 HS
- Contax: N and 645
- Fujifilm: X-E2 and X-T1
- Hasselblad: H series
- Pentax: K10D, K20D, K100D, K110D, K200D, K-3, K-5, K-5 II, K-7, K30, K-50, K-500, *istDS, DS2, DS, DL2, DL, and D
- Samsung: NX10 & NX100; GX-1S, GX-1L, GX-10 & GX-20
- Sigma: SD1, SD9, SD10, SD14 & SD15
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Range: 328'
- Channels: 16
- Flash Sync Speed up to 1/320 sec
- Dual-Function Shutter Release
- Can Set Transmit and Transceiver States
- Hot Shoe Mount
- PC Sync and 2.5mm Ports
- Shutter Release Cable Included
- Each Trigger Runs on 2 AAA Batteries
This RF-603C II Remote Flash Trigger Kit from Yongnuo features two 16 channel, 2.4 GHz transceivers as well as a shutter release cable for remote triggering of Canon cameras with a 2.5mm connection. Each transceiver has a male camera shoe on the bottom as well as a female hot shoe on top for triggering a flash unit. The system has a wireless range of 328' and can sync at speeds up to 1/320 second. Additionally, it has a dual-function shutter release with half-press and full-press capabilities.
The transceivers can be placed in either single transmit or transceiver modes depending on your needs and can wake up flash units and cameras. Also, it has 2.5mm and PC sync ports for using additional cables in order to connect studio flashes or to different cameras. This kit comes with a shutter release cable for the 2.5mm connection. Also, each trigger runs on 2 AAA batteries.
- We realize that buying items sight unseen on the Internet can be scary on occasion. That is why at CameraMagic we offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee - No Questions Asked for 14 days after your purchase. If you are unhappy with any aspect of the product you may return your product for a full refund, including shipping both ways.
- All our products sold as "New" are also covered by a South African manufacturer backed warranty. The warranty period may differ from item to item.
- Some items need to be ordered from our SA suppliers, which will take 3-4 business days to arrive on our premises. if we have it in stock we will indicate it in the product's listing, for example "Item in stock - Ready to send." Otherwise we need to order it first, in which case we will indicate: "Please post a question first on stock availability"
- We will only do courier shipment since normal postage is unreliable.
- A small flat rate fee will be charged for all courier deliveries to any destination in South Africa (We only ship to destinations in South Africa.) However, if the destination is a rural area where The Courier Guy stipulates that a special quote is needed, we will notify you of the charge and an extra payment will be required as delivery will be more expensive to these destinations.